Soph, once again, copying whatever her sissy is doing.
She makes the cutest faces! And we've been spending lots of time on the toilet lately. She's doing very well!
First pull-up!
Charlie sent me an edible arrangement on the day I happened to wake up sick. Love him!
The girls truly appreciated him sending it. Haha!
We weren't feeling well, so we ate our weight in muddy buddies.
Wearing a new dress and new boots. So big! And so ready to show her new Sunbeam friends!
My poor sick baby and I stayed home from church.
She napped and ate a lot of bbq chips.
She managed to perk up to send daddy a picture.
Analynn isn't too fond of pictures these days.
Trying to hide from me.
They LOVE to hangout in the pantry. I mean, I guess it's a room full of food so why not?!
Grandma and Grandpa asked Analynn if she wanted to go on the boat. Soph was NOT about to be left behind!
Don't forget me, guys!
They took them both and they were in heaven! We sure do love being here in Texas with the Grandparents!!
No comments:
Post a Comment