Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year

Analynn's special dinner request for New Years Eve- blue chicken. Grandma delivered! 


Oh how I love these sweet ladies!


Starting off the New Year with some fun stuff.

Analynn is such a little mommy. She's always bossing Soph around. But, she's a very good helper- always getting me things and helping do stuff. Don't know what I'd do without her! I can't believe she's officially a Sunbeam!! I can't believe how big she's getting. 

A few weeks ago I was getting the girls undressed and I accidentally told B to put her diaper in the dirty laundry. Analynn quickly corrected me and said, "No, mommy, garbage can." It was pretty funny.

Analynn frequently tells me she has a headache when B is crying. Hilarious!

I think I already said it earlier, but Analynn names everyone and everything cookie or cookie pie. Don't know why!

Analynn says she is upee(super) big. But B isn't.

While driving to Mississippi we pointed out the cows to the girls. They both said "Hi cows!" and "Moo!" Then Analynn said, "Talk to me cows!" Charlie and I were dying laughing!!

My little Soph is getting so big as well! She is talking a ton. She thinks she's a three year old just like her sissy and wants to do everything Analynn does. She succeeds at most things but fails miserably at some. Poor thing.

Grandpa Todd told us the other day, "All mental illness is genetic. You get it from your kids." I think he's right. Some days I swear I'm going to loose my mind!

While driving back to Texas, Grandma Todd turned around to give the girls a "stern talk". She told them to stop throwing their babies and we weren't going to be picking them up anymore. She only got 2 words out before B said, "Hi" as cute as can be. Then Analynn flashed her a big ol smile and threw her doll again. Those two are are so ornery!

When we were at closing, we were stuck waiting in a room and Charlie said, "I feel like a caged fish." I just stared at him. Then we both laughed for a while. He's such a dork. I love him.

I was at Target with the girls one day to see daddy and shop. Charlie wasn't being very much help in finding me workout clothes. He asked what I like. I said, "It's not like you've never seen me in workout clothes!?!" There was a lady near us shopping and she started laughing. She quickly figured out we were together, but pointed out how funny it looked for me to be getting after the Target guy for not knowing what I look like/want in workout clothes.

***********************************

Here's to a happy new year for everyone! Charlie and I stayed up until 11 last night, but couldn't make it any longer. We're getting old. Hahah! We are beyond blessed and so grateful for everything we have. Hopefully we have a great 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment