Saturday, April 9, 2016

My baby is 2!

I can't believe my sweet little baby is 2!! She has grown so fast! Fortunately, no sign of baby fever here yet. She is still definitely the baby, and cries all the time. She also sleeps worse than a newborn. 





A pinata for her party!






We celebrated Grandma and Soph's birthday on the same day! 









Daddy fell asleep during the festivities.




A random picture Grandpa Rich sent us :]

It melts my heart when these two make me things to eat while playing in the sand box. Analynn makes the best sand strawberry cake you've ever had! ;]

Just a quick comparison here. Analnn at 2, with a full head of hair. Soph, BALD.

 So these pictures make me laugh. Soph has a spoon with Nutella on it. I was taking pictures, not paying attention to my face. You can see the disgust and it cracks me up!








An angry B. The usual.

While Grandma and Grandpa were in California, we re did the butterfly garden for Grandmas birthday present. I wouldn't get this dirty for just anyone. She's special!

No comments:

Post a Comment