Once again, parenting has taken precedence over blogging. Oops.
So, Soph had surgery about a month ago. She had another set of tubes put in her ears and a tonsillectomy. Charlie took her since she couldn't have anything to eat or drink and I didn't wanna be there tempting her with the boob. She did just fine. They came home and she napped in my arms for a while. Then she woke up, asked for grandma and a popsicle.
Analynn was living it up getting to still be as active as can be. Grandpas are the best!
The next day, Grandma took Analynn up to see Grandpa at work.
Then to the park. Move on over Vanna White!
While I stayed home with the "sick" baby.
Soph only took about 36 hours to decide she was all better. So, she helped do some gardening.
Now, if only she would start sleeping again.... She was up ALL NIGHT after surgery due to a very very sore little neck. She's just now starting to sleep again. I'm very tired to say the least!
No comments:
Post a Comment