The ladies and I went to San Antonio cause my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Marc were coming to visit my mom. I am so glad we went! It was so fun being able to see them, along with my mom and sister. The girls LOVED getting to play with Cathy.
Soph and Marc tended to fall behind on our walks cause he was nice to stay near her. They were just the cutest bald red heads you ever did see.
I love this picture. Soph really did like Marc, but didn't want much to do with him. Her usual.
The love the dog beds.
Poor Aunt Cath kept being stuck in a bedroom playing with Analynn instead of getting to talk with all of us. Analynn made Cath and Marc lots of pretend pizzas. Cathy got a ONE mushroom pizza with ketchup. Analynn cracks me up! The pizzas took, on average, 4 hours to cook. She kept having to turn the pizza oven back on. So I told her the oven was probably broken and that's how they ended up in a bedroom, cause they were "fixing" the oven. Such a fun trip!!
No comments:
Post a Comment