Monday, March 14, 2016

Lately

I straightened my hair last Sunday, so I did Analynn's hair as well. Poor Soph decided to grab the flat iron and got some big blisters on her chubby little fingers. Poor baby. But doesn't Analynn look so grown up?!!??




Grammy got the girls new shirts and socks. But B decided they were gloves. I think they pull the look off quite nicely.




So grown up, cutting up playdoh. 




My chubby lovey eating some nutella. For some crazy reason I put bananas on her plate just to bother her.

Analynn's photography skills at work once again.





It was bed time, but Soph put shoes and a jacket on and said she was going to the mall. No idea where that came from, but it sure was funny!



Playing with a neighbor dog.



If you can zoom in, you can see the look of pure joy on Soph's face. She loves Grandpa so much!

Grandma and Grandpa put together? Now that's bound to be quite some fun!





Playing with daddy's army guys.

Enjoying the frosting off of a pop tart.


Cousin Cora came to visit! Soph asks for her to come see us everyday. She sure does love her!

My little preteen. 

Playing in water with daddy!




This little red head loves water.

Feeding the ducks.




They refused to take a nice picture with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment