Monday, March 14, 2016

Funny stuff

Charlie has been talking in his sleep since we were married, but sometimes I can actually make out what he says. The other night he yelled out, "Are you kidding me?! Not again!!" He cracks me up!

Then the other night he had a bump on his neck so he takes my hand, makes me feel it, and says, "Feel this." He then said, "No, go slower." He was the one controlling my hand. I laughed for a solid 3 minutes after that.

Analynn has been taking us adults to "school" all around the house. Well, the other day, she took grandpa to "old guys school". We all got a kick out of that!

Charlie went to put Analynn to bed the other night and this is the conversation that followed.
C:(puts Cassie next to Analynn)
A:No, daddy. Cassie no lay next to me.
C:Why not?
A:Cassie push me outta bed!
C:Are you sure you don't push Cassie out of bed?
A:No, daddy. Cassie pusha me outta bed!
C:Ok, where can Cassie sleep then?
A:Next to monkey.
C:What if Cassie pushes monkey out of bed?
A:That be ok, daddy. Not me though.
Funniest thing ever!!

We went to the arcade the other day and Charlie and I were playing a game, not watching our girls as well as we should have. Analynn, all of a sudden, starts screaming! Turns out she and B got into a fight and B decided to bite her sissy. Took a chunk out of her sissy's finger, too. Poor Analynn. Well, a few days later I was getting ready in the morning (all 3 of us were in the bathroom), and Analynn was going potty. Soph needed help with something, so I told her I would help her in a minute. Analynn calls Soph over to the toilet saying she'll help her. B got over there, Analynn looked at the bandaid on her finger remembering she had an owie, and informed B, "My can't help you cause you bit me at the... where were we, mommy? (I said arcade)... you bit me at the arcade and my got a owie." Soph just kinda stared at her and then came back to me for help. It was pretty funny.

Analynn is SUPER into pretend these days. Especially pretend cooking. She made Charlie something to eat the other week and he ate it(put it behind him) and then Analynn yelled at him, "NO daddy! Just pretend!!" I was dying laughing. He got in lots of trouble for eating plastic food. Then a few days later, Grandma did the same and Analynn cried. Poor girl. When are we silly adults gonna learn to not eat plastic food?!?

Some nights I let Soph cry when she wakes up at 1 am. She will sometimes go back to sleep after a minute. Well, the other night she was yelling, "mommy, mommy, mommy" and then she'd throw in a "daddy" every once in a while. She then proceeded to start banging on the wall. Charlie and I were both laughing but then rescued the poor little princess.

Due to that crazy little toddler not sleeping, I have been known to say a few crazy things myself. The other day Charlie called me on his way home from work and I told him I only got a 5 minute cookie. I meant to say nap. That's how tired I was. Then that night he was talking really loud and I told him to be quiet or he'd wake our fishes up. Meant to say kids. We went to sleep moments later. I am one tired mommy! Soph's sleeping is just plain terrible!!

And I'll finish with a super sweet story. Yesterday we were outside playing and Soph was just barely in the road. I told her multiple times to get out of the street or she was gonna get smashed by a car and turned into a baby pancake. Analynn was so sad, she sat on the drive way almost in tears and said, "My love my baby sister. My no want her to be smashed by a car." It was pure precious. So I told Soph once again to get out of the street cause her sissy didn't want her to get hurt and she finally listened. Darn baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment