Friday, March 16, 2012

Our DVD

So my OB records the ultrasound sessions for their patients. The DVD is like $5 and totally worth it! Well, when we went on Wednesday we of course took our DVD and had her record it. To our dismay it was NOT on there when we got home. I just about cried, and was pissed at the same time. Charlie was just pissed and let them know the next morning. They said we could come in again to get another one free of charge. So we went yesterday for another one. She didn't do much- slept a lot, but did play with her umbilical cord which was cute. We got home, put the DVD in the computer and yet again- NOTHING. Just the first one when she was just a bean. We were upset, but knew we were just out of luck. They aren't gonna do another one. So we went about cleaning our house- Koby is coming to visit for the weekend :] After the OB we had to go to the courthouse to do something with Charlie's old car title. We were standing there and all of a sudden my tummy just bulged on the right. Charlie and the lady helping us thought it was really funny. She just keeps me smiling. Hopefully I can get a picture of her doing that cause it's seriously hilarious.

I went to go get changed to go to the gym, and the thought hit my mind... Try putting it in the blu-ray player.... So Charlie did that while I changed. I walked back to the living room, and he was fast forwarding through the first ultrasound when it all of a sudden changed from 9wks to 18wks! I was SOOO happy. I was just dancing and jumping. I no longer wanted to go to the gym. I wanted to sit and watch her, but I went. My mom came home with me so we could both watch her. Yes, all parents are biased, but she is so stinkin cute! I can't get enough of her. Watching her wiggle around and move and kick is just darling. Watching it again I noticed more funny stuff she did. She tried to hide her face a lot and did a lot of little model poses- just like her daddy. I have random sharp pains sometimes and I think that could be related to her pulling on her cord. She just makes me smile so much. I could sit and watch her all day long. Too bad I have school, ugh. She is just so precious.

Last night I was trying to sleep when I had the pains so I pushed on my tummy and that made them worse- like she was pushing/ pulling more to get back at me for pushing on her. They went away after a minute, but sure enough came back. So I rocked my hips for a second and it was like magic- it stopped. I suppose I rocked her to sleep? Works for me seeing as how that was my plan.

Loving this little girl more and more every second!!

No comments:

Post a Comment