Saturday, June 15, 2013

Impromptu trip to Belle Chasse

We decided to all of a sudden leave town because all of our neighbors are getting new roofs. They have been for weeks. But, the ones surrounding Analynn's room were next and I wanted her to get to take naps, so we packed up and just left. So glad we did!

Before we left I had to snap these two cute pictures.
I love that toothy grin!
 
Bed head, accompanied by a piece of cereal stuck to her chest.
 
Touching the walls at the grandparents house. Grandpa HATES when his walls are touched. So, I had no intention of stopping her ;]
 
Dudley finally forgave me for having a baby and cuddled with me after not cuddling with me for a year now.
 
Trying to give love to Sophie.
 
 
 
Getting love and tickles from Grandma.
 
 
We went to the park one afternoon and she had a blast!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then I decided I couldn't take my long hair anymore, so I chopped it all off :]
 
Giving Sophie more love, even if it's really torture.
 
 We went to the mall one day, too.  Lets just say Analynn really likes shopping... Just like her mommy :]

 After getting home, she had to show off her loot by spreading it all over the place. Such a silly girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment