This is what I get when I try to take a decent picture with my daughter..
Starting off the day right by eating goldfish :]
Finishing the day right by eating a popsicle :]
She loves her popsicles! I'm sure they feel great on her swollen little gums. Not to mention, they taste fantastic.
Friday we went back to the pediatrician. Neither of us were getting any sleep, and I was certain something was wrong. Sure enough, she had another ear infection. We go to the ENT tomorrow. So hopefully she will be getting tubes here soon! While at the office, she discovered this book. Learn to play the piano with Elmo. She loved it! If I tried to play, my hand was swiftly removed so Analynn could have it all to herself. So rotten!
Oh hey dad, let me use you as a jungle gym.
Just eating some pears after church today, making a mess as usual. Also, insisting that she feed herself. Such a big girl!
Hopefully we have some good news after tomorrows appointment!!
No comments:
Post a Comment