I tried again to get some pictures of Analynn's teeth... This is what I managed to get...
Here she is playing in the milk she squirted out of her bottle, and then blowing raspberries in it.
Analynn's new favorite thing to do is to spill my water. I always think it's out of her reach, and I'm always wrong. The other day she knocked it over, but luckily is was almost empty anyways. I went and filled it up, and she did it again. I, of course, got rather frustrated. I kept moving her away, because she kept crawling over to play in the water. At one point I just looked at her and said in my most stern voice, "Analynn, stop!" What did she do? She started giggling the cutest giggle in the whole wide world! It was absolutely adorable. Seriously. I couldn't help but smile back and realize I might as well let her play in it. Yes, I am reinforcing bad behavior. I realize that. But she's my first, and I'm allowed to make mistakes, right? Besides, she deserves to have fun while she can. Once baby #2 makes an appearance she will be expected to be my big girl and help mommy... Yeah... We'll see how that plan actually plays out...
In other news, she now has three teeth. The third one popped though the other night. The second top one looks like it could pop though at any second. She is also learning how to use her tongue and lips much better. She loves to blow and stick her tongue out and spit. She is such a lady ;]
We went to the ENT Monday and sure enough, she is getting tubes. June 17th we have to be at the hospital at 6 am. 6 am! Gah. I suppose it is worth it, though. I am banking on this working like magic, and causing her to sleep wonderfully. Fingers crossed! The last few nights she has slept pretty great- 9:30-5. *knock on wood* Hopefully, that lasts from now on. But, since I've said something, I'm sure it won't...
We went to the ENT Monday and sure enough, she is getting tubes. June 17th we have to be at the hospital at 6 am. 6 am! Gah. I suppose it is worth it, though. I am banking on this working like magic, and causing her to sleep wonderfully. Fingers crossed! The last few nights she has slept pretty great- 9:30-5. *knock on wood* Hopefully, that lasts from now on. But, since I've said something, I'm sure it won't...
Getting stuff out of the cabinets, another favorite.
Cute pose, before eating the table guard.
She LOVES to read(tear up) my magazines.
So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment