You know, it's really hard being 11 months old... You just don't have enough time in your day to really torture your mommy.... Analynn seems to be doing pretty well considering her time restraints... ;]
Lets start off with the most adorable picture ever. Analynn with her very first set of pigtails! My heart literally smiles when I look at this.
Pictures with mom :]
Lets start off with the most adorable picture ever. Analynn with her very first set of pigtails! My heart literally smiles when I look at this.
Pictures with mom :]
She loves to play in her kitchen.
Tearing up magazines is a favorite!
Taking moms phone and taking selfies is another favorite.
We went to a birthday party and she loved the trampoline! We will be getting one soon enough.
She was loving watching the kids hit the piƱata!
Then she discovered the joys of lollipops :]
Then she had to do some cleaning. There was stuff all over the ground!
We then played with the toy car, and it appears we will be needing to purchase our own here soon...
She still enjoys a good baba.
She loves playing with her shapes.
She LOVES going in the garage when daddy is in there.
And her new most favorite thing is joining mommy in the shower! It's really the cutest thing ever.
She picked out her own outfit for Sunday. She is so cute!
She can't get enough naked time. She will run away and look back to make sure you are watching her cute little bum bum.
She loves going to the pond to feed the turtles.
And she still LOVES popsicles!!
She likes to stand on her tippy toes.
She is stacking blocks now! She had five stacked but knocked them over before I could get a picture.
She loves to get in the freezer and take candy out. Such a little stinker!
She loves her new magnetic numbers on the fridge :]
She is in 12 months clothes now. The pjs fit her great... all except for her big ol feet!!
She has to have everything I have, of course!
I just love that face so much!!
She has 5 teeth. 2 on top, and 3 on bottom.
While she looks super chubby in this picture, she is only 19lbs 14 oz. She has had a tummy bug the last week and has lost weight I'm sure seeing as she only gained 3oz in over 6 weeks :\
Then she started to poop during my photo shoot... I just had to keep snapping away, so I apologize Analynn for these embarrassing photos :]
Concentrating so hard.
Pooping is hard work!
All done, time to get changed!
I just love those teeth of hers! Well, except for when she bites me which is like 10 times a day.
Analynn is such a blessing in my life. While I still have yet to get a good night sleep, she continues to make my days wonderful. Since stopping breastfeeding, she has become SUPER clingy. A blessing and a curse. I love knowing the she just can't live with out me, but it would be nice to get to use the toilet with out having a baby on my lap...
She has so much personality! She loves being chased when she's diaper less and knows she is in trouble. She talks 24/7. She loves jumping still. She is only happy eating if she's feeding herself 90% of the time. She loves playing the piano. She has taken a few steps on her own!! She loves to help me in the kitchen. She still loves flirting with boys. She has discovered the joys of escaping at church- she crawls under the benches to hang out with other families and steal their snacks, and into the isles. She is definitely my child, as I escaped plenty when I was little! She has to help me fold laundry. She prefers drinking out of big girl cups, rather than sippy cups. Although, she has no problem still using the bottle. She loves anything with buttons that she can push. She loves the toys that play a song, make a noise, or light up when she pushes the button. She is getting so smart! She loves discovering things hidden under blankets and it's impossible to hide things from her now.
These past 11 months have gone by entirely too fast, but I am excited to celebrate her 1st birthday in just a few weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment