Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My chubby cuddle bug.

Analynn will be ONE YEAR OLD is just 5 days. Her party is in 3 days. This is kind of ridiculous how fast time is going! She still loves to be bad. She is walking a lot more now. She LOVES Super Why. She loves goldfish. She loves yelling (at mom mostly). She loves her daddy. She still isn't sleeping through the night, though. Lucky for her, I love her more than anything in the world!
 
She is so chubby!
 
 Sometimes I let her play under the sink when I'm down there with her, because it just makes her so darn happy! Well, I found this the other day when I went to start the dishwasher... Apparently she needed to leave a toy down there for later.
 
Cuddles with mom :]
 
She is so cute!
 
 
Walking!
 
She either makes me watch soap operas, or Judge Joe Brown. I was changing it back to Word World.
 
This lovely Edible Arrangements showed up for us Thursday :]
 
Analynn drinks big girl milk now! She has decided she no longer likes formula. Now to get her off the bottle...
 
 
She plays peek-a-boo now!
 
This child is obsessed with goldfish! I mean, I did a gallon a day when I was pregnant with her....
 
 
 She also loves frozen waffles, and bananas.
 
 
So smiley!
 
 
Here she is in some of the cutest Oshkosh overalls I've ever seen.
(This child has too many toys, I swear!)
 
 
 
 
Walking!
 
 
I sure do love her cuddles :]
 
 
I love my little cuddle bug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment