The sisters came over on Saturday and when they left, they gave Analynn a pass along card. (She had their car keys, and had to trade her something, haha!) She crawled away when I asked if I could have it. And of course, she is holding it in her mouth. Her favorite holding spot :]
Here she is trying to figure out where her princess crown goes... getting closer!
Here she is wearing her first set of big girl pajamas! (2 pieces) She is getting so big!!
Analynn decided goldfish would be an acceptable breakfast... she was wrong.
Here she is running away from me when I told her it was time to change her diaper.
Brushing her teeth :]
Cuddles with mom :D
She now likes to stand in her baskets after she empties them. So silly!
I love this adorable little girl of mine!! I can't believe she is going to be a whole year old in just 20 days!!
I swear it would kill her to smile for a picture!
And I'll finish this post with her newest discovery- the fireplace! Oh joy. Good thing we put that furniture in front of it.
Things are about to get more interesting.



































No comments:
Post a Comment