Analynn loves peaches more and more everyday, I swear!
I love that smile so much!!
Focusing very hard on playing with her toy.
You can't see it, but she is sitting on a graham cracker.
Her new favorite cereal is Lucky Charms... She mainly likes the marshmallows...
Thank you daddy.
Thank you daddy.
Showering all by herself like a big girl ;]
Helping daddy do homework.
She gets up and down off the furniture all by herself now.
Photo op with mommy :D
I love that chubby face!
My child should have been a baby model. I mean, just look at that face! ;]
I love this girl so much!
Helping daddy do homework.
She gets up and down off the furniture all by herself now.
Photo op with mommy :D
I love that chubby face!
She makes that face all the time. She is blowing air. I copied her, but definitely didn't look as cute.
My child should have been a baby model. I mean, just look at that face! ;]
I love this girl so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment