So, I am definitely not doing what I did when I was pregnant with Analynn... :\
I just don't have the time to go so in depth...
Little tid bits will just have to do.
Cravings so far- grilled cheese sandwiches, peaches, turkey bacon, bagels and cream cheese, sweet drinks(mainly apple juice), and hot dogs (which are terrible for me to eat right now, unfortunately).
Things I can't stand to smell/eat- cheese burgers, nacho cheese, wings, milk (I can eat cereal, but can't drink the leftover milk), and any leftovers we have.
I have yet to gain any weight, woo hoo! My fingers already swell when I'm sleeping, ugh. I have hot flashes. I am still tired all the time, but I am hoping that drastically reduces once I'm out of the 1st trimester. Luckily, I get to nap with Analynn basically everyday. I toss and turn all night, along with getting up to pee 10 times. My sciatic nerve is pinched already. My back hurts fairly often. I already have the infection I got when I was pregnant with Analynn. But, they don't treat it until you are out of your 1st trimester. So, hopefully they will get me on medicine and I will stay on it to prevent preterm labor this time!
I bought some maternity jeans, and I love them! They are entirely too big, but feel so wonderful on my growing tummy. I am 10 weeks right now and doing nothing to suck in this tummy. I waited so long to look pregnant last time, that I am so happy to already look like I have a tiny bump!
Even though I have all these aches and pains, I wouldn't trade growing another baby for the world. I am so excited to go to the doctors this week and hear its little heart beat again!
No comments:
Post a Comment