Monday, November 18, 2013

22 weeks!

I am 22 weeks already. It is going so fast, I often forget how far along I am. Some days I feel like I look super pregnant, and others not so much. Sophia just likes to sit differently everyday.
Side note: 22 weeks, and those are regular jeans. Buttoned up. Oh yeah! haha.
 
 
 
 
She is still the biggest mover ever! She moves almost non-stop. She must be having some really vivid dreams.... She moves the most when Analynn and I are playing and she hears her sissy. She loves her so much already, it just melts my heart.
 
I have gained about 2 more pounds. You're supposed to gain a pound a week, but I'm not very fond of it. Just keeping my fingers crossed I don't pass my max! Soph is close to 11 inches long, weighs almost 1 pound, and is about the size of a spaghetti squash. I can't believe Analynn was that tiny once. They get so big so quickly!
 
Eating has been difficult. I'm not nauseous or anything, I just have no appetite. I drink tons of water, too, so that doesn't help.
 
I went to the OB Wednesday, and everything was great. Sophia's heartrate was 148. Nothing exciting happened, thankfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment