Monday we went to the park and had lunch with friends. Before and after the park I worked on making PB balls to take on our trip to Texas.
Just look at that cute little girl of mine!
Tuesday we went shopping for craft stuff. Analynn wore the cutest overalls that day.
This is how she poses for pictures. It's seriously the most adorable thing ever.
Charlie got home that afternoon as well, after having been gone for 3 weeks. Analynn wasn't too sure about being near him for a while; but, once he offered her some fruit snacks, she decided to love him again.
Wednesday we went to playgroup. Analynn just LOVES getting to play with the big kids! She likes to think she's bigger than she really is. She makes me so happy.
That afternoon I had my OB apt so she went to play with friends. Auntie Lulu was there, too. So she got to see her and Franklin- her dog. Analynn loves Franklin.
That night I worked on making some wreaths. I finished a Halloween one that my mom made, I just embellished it.
That afternoon I had my OB apt so she went to play with friends. Auntie Lulu was there, too. So she got to see her and Franklin- her dog. Analynn loves Franklin.
That night I worked on making some wreaths. I finished a Halloween one that my mom made, I just embellished it.
I also made an ornament wreath. Thank you Pinterest!
Analynn loves the sparkly ornaments :]
Thursday we slept in and then had friends over for a little bake day. I made a pumpkin bread pudding and it was absolutely delicious!! I also made pb balls while everyone was here so Analynn would be distracted. After everyone left, Analynn went down for naps. I dipped the pb balls in chocolate, cleaned the kitchen, did dishes, and cleaned the floors! I love accomplishing so many things when she takes nice long naps. It's also such a blessing being ABLE to do all those things. When I was this far along in Analynn's pregnancy, I was on bestrest and stuck on the couch. I am loving this pregnancy so much!
Pictures with my sweet love!
She had to take the camera and take some selfies, of course.
I love her so much!!
That night we enjoyed a very yummy pomegranate.
And her pretty white shirt turned a lovely shade of purple.
There's that pose again!
Friday we started our day off with watching some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She had to watch while sitting on her car. She's bouncing up and down while clapping.
Then she had to prop her foot up.
That night we went to a craft show. We then stopped at Subway for dinner. Analynn got to enjoy her chocolate chip cookie on the drive home.
Saturday I had a baby shower to go to, so Analynn got to stay home and play with her daddy. He's not as good as me at taking pictures of their adventures together...
That afternoon we went out to buy a double stroller that I found on Craigslist. We paid $50 for a $250 stroller! Yes, it has definitely been used; but, that's what you're supposed to do with strollers- use them. It's not like we can't wash it! Then we went to Hobby Lobby to get stuff to decorate the girls' room.
Analynn loves the new stroller. She just HAD to sit in it once we were home.
That night I was privileged enough to get a foot rub from Charlie and Analynn. She's more of a foot hugger than rubber.
Then we moved some more stuff out of the girls' room while Analynn read herself some stories.
Sunday we went to Stake Conference. Analynn pretty much just ran around the whole time. That afternoon we did our usual group dinner. We came home and started packing, and then went to bed.
Tomorrow (Monday) we will get up, get ready, finish getting packed, and head to the airport. We are headed to Texas for a week for Thanksgiving and are so excited to spend time with the big Todd family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment