Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halfway done!!

I'm seriously 20 weeks already!! That's halfway! Or over halfway if you assume I'll delivery early like I did with Analynn ;]
 
I am so excited to meet this baby girl of mine! I just really hope Sophia looks like me.
I decided to put the same shirt on to take pictures. Just to see the real difference between pregnancy #1 and 2.

I am definitely bigger this go around!
 
Soph loves to move. Like, all day long! She loves music and hearing her big sister "talk". It's so fun feeling her react to Analynn. She already loves her so much! Hopefully Analynn will love her just as much when she makes her appearance.
 
I have gained about 5lbs so far, which is good seeing as I am already 20 weeks. My personal max gives me another 20 to gain, so it's looking like I will stay in my range! My back hurts more often, but not too bad. I have heartburn like crazy, though, so I'm thinking Soph will come out with lots of hair! I eat a lot of frosted flakes. Other than that, I don't eat a whole lot. If I try to eat, I have to share with Analynn so I can't eat much. The joys of toddlers ;]
 
 I hate having to photograph myself, but I don't have anyone to do it for me. I really need to teach Analynn how...



No comments:

Post a Comment