Sunday, July 27, 2014

Soph

My little baby is 4 months old now! Her check-up isn't until August 13th so I'll post her stats then.
She can roll over, but doesn't too often. I mean, who wants to roll onto their tummy?! Not this girl. So she will mainly roll tummy to back. She talks ALL THE TIME. This girl will be talking before Analynn at this rate.
She tries to hold her own bottle and does a pretty good job.

She's discovered her toes!


She has decided to start teething and chews on everything! People included ;]







Let me eat you sissy!






I've mentioned before that Sophia has blue eyes with a beautiful brown spot. I tried my hardest to get a picture.


This is how she sits in her bouncer now. She thinks she's so grown.


I can't believe how fast Sophia is growing! Time flies so quickly. She is doing her best to sit up and does fairly well, with support of course. She is growing like a weed and is cute as can be! I am so blessed to have her in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment