Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sundays

Sundays are one of my most favorite days. It's the one day of the week that Charlie is USUALLY home. We get to go to church. We get to have family time, and we often do dinners with friends. 

Watching Analynn take sacrament today just melted my heart. (I lead music so I'm up on the stand for sacrament, unless Soph needs to nurse.) She is getting so big. I have so much to teach her in just a short amount of time. I am so thankful to be a member of such a wonderful church! I love our nursery group and I can't wait for her to be a sunbeam! I am so excited to see her knowledge grow and probably(hopefully) surpass my own. 

Today after church Analynn decided it's time to whip mommy into shape. So, we jumped on the trampoline. I was out of breath and my legs hurt about 2 minutes in. I'm pathetic. To be fair, I haven't been to the gym since May 2012. I intend to get a membership here very soon.




After such a strenuous workout we enjoyed a nice apple.


And Soph enjoyed a good nurse and bottle.

That face!

It's so hard to catch this girl smiling!




She loves to show off her tummy!



I love my two sweet girls more than anything.




Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment