While it is nice to be home, I sure do miss Suzanne! It was so nice to have help, and someone to talk to a lot of the day. We can't wait to go back!
Now for lots of pictures. The usual :]
Here is Soph, trying to steal my eggs at breakfast time.
We have started giving Sohia food, and she loves it! She has had apples, cantaloupe, and pear baby food. All of which she loves.
My parents came to visit two days after we got home. It was so nice getting to see them!
Soph thought Grandpa's leg tasted good.
\
Riding the pink pony together! I wish I had taken a picture of both of their legs. They are the same size.
Growing up Alexis and I always fought over who got our moms front or back cubby hole. It makes my heart so very happy to get to have my two girls in my two cubbys! Talk about precious moments. I hope my girls know how meaningful moments like this are and can one day remember the special moments they spent cuddling with their mommy.
Analynn does not like having the attention taken away form her!
My sweet baby!
This one just makes me laugh!
Oh yeah, Soph tried banana too. She likes it!
Sister tummy time!
Talk about bed head...
Soph can roll now! She's so big.
For some odd reason, Analynn loves to wear my shower caps. She looks so cute!!
My little hair puller.
Analynn was worried about her hair not looking picture perfect.
That would be chocolate cake on her face.
Soph still loves beanie babies.
Another food Soph tried- mashed potatoes. Another win. She just loves food.
Here is a completely random picture of a double yolked egg. It's one of those things that bring absolute joy to me. I've only seen this phenomenon three times in my life, but I can't get enough. It's like going on a walk and feeling leaves crunch under my feet. Or looking at a rainbow. I can't describe how those things make me feel, but they bring true joy to my heart. I want my girls to one day read this and remember to always stop and smell the roses. It's the small things in life that can really bring you happiness.
Just enjoying some cherries!
Marker caps on her fingers= extreme happiness and lots of giggles!
My goofy dad.
Toddlers are the best!
Having a bad dream :[
My dad had to do a sleep study. Analynn LOVES this picture. Just can't stop laughing at it. So, I had to include it :]
Life is going well. Both girls refuse to stop growing, but I'm learning to accept it ;]
I am so glad I get to be their mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment