Monday, January 12, 2015

Fun pictures

Here's Soph giving me her signature "really mom?" look.

And then her being goofy.


I love these kind of photos! They are gonna kill me one day.















It is SO hard to get a clear picture of her smiling!


She loves to dump things out.







That face!





Sophia LOVES to empty out all of the beanie babies. I always pick them up, of course. So later, she goes back in and will look at me like, "Oh mom, you're so sweet to put all those back in there for me!" And then she pulls them all out again. It's pretty cute.












Oh how I love those sweet faces!




Another favorite- emptying the cubbords.


We got Analynn a step stool. A pink one. Daddy stomped on it and broke it. So, we went back and she requested a blue one. It's the only color she can say and she likes it. She loves her stool so much! She uses it to get into everything. Everything! And wash her hands. She'd wash her hands all day if I'd let her.




My little monkey loves bananas.




Having fun at play group!














Sophia loves Analynn so much lately. It just melts my heart!




And finishing with a words with friends score. I'm really loving this game ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment