Sunday, January 4, 2015

Recently

Morning cuddles with daddy. Trying to hide from my camera.




Soph likes to hold things while we grocery shop. Under her bum seems to be her favorite holding place.

 Analynn just enjoying the apple she took from Kroger. She just got out of the car part and helped herself to the most expensive apple in the dang store!


Daddy stole my phone. 





I obliged for photos since I looked cute ;]












Those baby buck teeth!





Sophia decided to throw up on me again. It was great. 


Whenever Soph hasn't seen me for a while, like 2 minutes, she gets SUPER excited to see me again. She does the cheesiest smile you've ever seen. It's so precious!!



Oh, you know, just some slobbery kisses.




My little monkey! She could so work at the zoo!


Sharing some cookies :]



A self portrait by Analynn.

"Feed me!"









 And I'm finishing with a snap shot of Charlie and me playing words with friends. I love that game! He's not a big fan yet. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment