Grandma Todd is MUCH nicer than me. She lets Analynn help in the kitchen. And Analynn LOVES it. They made some sugar cookies to leave for Santa!
Analynn's are the ones with mounds of sprinkles.
Santa could only bear to eat some of the sprinkles ;]
Singing and dancing while we sang Christmas carols.
Sliding down the stairs Christmas morning!
Reading the letter Santa left for them.
Analynn got some dress-up shoes and accessories.
Soph got a baby doll carrier.
Contrary to what that face would make you think, she was very happy.
Wearing her heels.
Soph loved the heels, too.
I mean, come on. How adorable is this kid?!
Grandpa Todd was taking a nap, so Analynn put her baby by Grandpa to nap. It was pretty cute. By the way, she named her baby Cassy. Don't know where that name came from, but it's definitely an improvement from the usual- cookie or cookie pie.
The Naegle family came up that afternoon and the girls got to open gifts from Grandma and Grandpa then.
They both got a Curious George plush! They, of course, fought over which one was theirs even though they were identical.
Analynn got a scooter and loves it! She's getting so big!!
B was pretty upset she didn't get one. She tried to ride her sisters and fell off. Poor thing.
Our attempts at a nice picture.
My sweet ladies. That's Analynn smiling, btw.
Daddy helped Soph ride the scooter.
Sure do love those grandparents!
Charlie likes to blink in our pictures.
Except for when he makes faces like this.
My patriotic husband.
These two are pretty cute.
My favorites from the day!
On a sad note, I'm pretty sure I had a miscarriage Christmas morning. Didn't know I was pregnant. We weren't trying. And I'm not 100% sure. But all signs point towards a miscarriage. It's a bit of a sad thing, but fortunately we weren't "expecting" a baby. This is my journal, so I felt posting it here was necessary. Not many people read this anyways. Hahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment