Thursday, December 31, 2015

Foxy ladies

I remember begging my mom to buy me a donut every time we went to Kroger when I was younger. So, I give in occasionally and get the girls them. For some odd reason, I let them get chocolate though...



They both had foxes on and so we took photos next to our fox decoration :]



Auntie Lu came to visit a few days before Christmas. She came bearing gifts!
My aunt Cathy made the girls these adorable pillow cases. Analynn claimed both for herself.



Analynn got a baby doll highchair, front pack, and carrier. She was in heaven!! 


B got an Anna barbie.



Happiest girl on the Earth at that moment!

They both got new baby dolls as well.


Frozen jammies from Grammy Vicki!


B did NOT want daddy using their new pillows.


Analynn also got a diaper bag for her babies. She promptly took things out of mine to fill hers. It was pretty funny!





B loved the high chair, so Auntie Lu ended up buying B one of her own. 




Naked ladies!! 



We went shopping at the mall and Analynn insisted on pushing the stroller. She was showing B some socks in this picture. They are too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment