Soooo, we have been in Texas since a week before Thanksgiving. I never post while out of town for obvious reasons. We left to spend the holidays with family and because we had a contract for our house. Well, we sold it!! And we are officially moved to Texas now! So I'm back to blogging :]
**************************************
**************************************
I was pretty hesitant to drive to Texas by myself. I figured the girls would scream the whole time, like they usually do... BUT they were awesome!! B cried for a minute cause her tummy hurt. She needed to poo. Poor baby.
So happy to finally be out of the car and to have some toys to play with.
This little lady is so big now!! She got up in that bar stool all by herself. She's also talking a lot more lately. She's said Grandpa(gampa), Grandma(gama), cookie(coooookie), why you do that(dat)- taking after her sister!, fire(fieeee), duck, booby(boo bah)- still nursing with no signs of her quitting anytime soon, and sissy.
These two playing together just melts my heart.
After driving to Texas we had to take our car in to get the tires services. These two at Firestone was too funny! I do believe I have a preteen on my hands.
Playing in Grandma's sandbox for the first time. They loved it! Soph ate a small cup full of sand. I scooped out as much as I could, but she didn't seem to mind sand in her mouth one bit. Haha
So happy to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment