I can't believe I'm 16 weeks- 4 months already!! Time has really flown by. We fall more in love with this baby everyday. I can't wait to see my little avocado again!
Q: Have you felt the baby move yet?
A: I'm not completely sure... Being pregnant my tummy does weird things all the time so it very well could be the baby moving, but I haven't felt it and known it was the baby for sure. I have been much more observant of every tummy rumble, and there were two or three times when I thought it just might have been the baby. But when I held incredibly still and waited for the movement to continue, it didn't. So for now, still waiting.
Q: Speaking of tummy rumbles, how's the appetite? And are you starting to gain weight yet?
A: I feel like I eat a ton, but I'm really not. I still never feel hungry. Just all of a sudden nauseated, but that doesn't happen too often- just at night usually. Also I just get full so quickly! I haven't gained ANY weight. I lost weight after getting that stomach bug, and have yet to gain any back. But obviously the baby is growing seeing as how I have a bump now.... Not gonna lie. I'm pretty excited about the lack of weight gain. A few of my classmates are currently dieting, trying to loose weight, and I told them they should just use my weight loss program :] None of them wanna try it though... Don't know why. Haha! I guess I'll find out next week how my doctor feels about my lack of weight gain. Who knew getting pregnant would be the best weight loss plan ever?!
Q: What's the baby up to this week?
A: According to Baby Center I need to get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, the baby will double its weight and add inches to its length . Right now, it's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. Its legs are much more developed, its head is more erect than it has been, and its eyes have moved closer to the front of its head. The babys ears are close to their final position, too.
A: I'm not completely sure... Being pregnant my tummy does weird things all the time so it very well could be the baby moving, but I haven't felt it and known it was the baby for sure. I have been much more observant of every tummy rumble, and there were two or three times when I thought it just might have been the baby. But when I held incredibly still and waited for the movement to continue, it didn't. So for now, still waiting.
Q: Speaking of tummy rumbles, how's the appetite? And are you starting to gain weight yet?
A: I feel like I eat a ton, but I'm really not. I still never feel hungry. Just all of a sudden nauseated, but that doesn't happen too often- just at night usually. Also I just get full so quickly! I haven't gained ANY weight. I lost weight after getting that stomach bug, and have yet to gain any back. But obviously the baby is growing seeing as how I have a bump now.... Not gonna lie. I'm pretty excited about the lack of weight gain. A few of my classmates are currently dieting, trying to loose weight, and I told them they should just use my weight loss program :] None of them wanna try it though... Don't know why. Haha! I guess I'll find out next week how my doctor feels about my lack of weight gain. Who knew getting pregnant would be the best weight loss plan ever?!
Q: What's the baby up to this week?
A: According to Baby Center I need to get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, the baby will double its weight and add inches to its length . Right now, it's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. Its legs are much more developed, its head is more erect than it has been, and its eyes have moved closer to the front of its head. The babys ears are close to their final position, too.
Alexis came over and took lots of pictures. Then she tried to charge $5 a picture. Dork.
BTW this is the nursrey. Where I'm standing is where the crib will go once we buy one.
We can't wait to find out the sex of this baby. Three weeks to go!!

No comments:
Post a Comment