So everyone came in Saturday for Analynn's baby blessing at church. She also turned 2 months on Saturday! She talks a lot still and smiles lots :) Everyone loved how big she was getting. They loved seeing her smile and try holding her head up. Next time anyone sees her she's gonna be even bigger and more developed!
I can't believe how big Analynn is already. She grows so much everyday. After having so much stimulation this weekend she's basically dead to the world today. Poor thing. She also is really gassy cause I ate lots of Mexican food :( Sorry baby girl.
We had a great time hanging out with everyone. We ate, chatted and played lots of games. Family is the best and we definitely had a full house! Our guests included Charley & Suzanne, Miles & Diana, Jason & Cristina and their boys Sam & Matt, Robert, Koby, and my dad. Koby and my dad stayed at our house, but everyone else stayed in a hotel. Still, during the day our house was packed! It was a great 2 days.
After church we had Linda take pictures of us and I'll put those up as soon as I have them. All I have are these:
Suzanne made her adorable dress from a tutorial I found on pinterest. I LOVE how it turned out!
She wore this yesterday- love that expression!
Today she weighed 9lbs 10oz at the doctors! She's so big.


No comments:
Post a Comment