Apparently blogging once a week is all I'm able to manage right now... Better than nothing I suppose...
Let's see... Last Wednesday we went to play group then hung out at home. We skyped with my mom that night :)
Thursday Auntie Lulu babysat so I could go out. We went to Olive garden for dinner that night and had a great time!
Friday we took Alexis to donate blood. Then we stopped at babies r us and got one of those little pianos for babies to kick- Analynn loves it!
Saturday we didn't do much... Slept in(cause Analynn didn't sleep at all that night), went grocery shopping with Charlie, then we drove around looking at houses while Analynn slept in the back seat.
Sunday was stake conference. Analynn slept through the whole thing. Which wasn't fair cause neither of us slept at all that night :/ but thankfully she napped with me that afternoon.
Last night she slept 8, yes 8, hours straight!!! A first that I sure hope continues. I don't know if she did it cause she was so tired or cause we slept on the couch. Either way- I got 8 straight hours of sleep. Happy day :D
Today we are gonna be lazy girls and watch tv. We already picked up the house, folded laundry and did dishes so we need some relaxation. There's more laundry going though. It really is true that laundry is never ending when you have a baby. It seems she's always spitting up, peeing, or popping on something. Parenthood is so glamerous. Hah! Right now she is napping in her front pack. I love her so much.
And then best way to end a post: pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment