Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Busy

Boy have we been busy! We went to play group last week, the fair and Analynn had physical therapy for the first time. Play group was fun as always. Then Shelley invited Analynn and me to go to the fair with her and Brooklyn. We basically just walked around for a hour trying to get Brooklyn to pet animals :) Oh and we discovered that Analynn likes a front pack! So awesome! I can finally do stuff around the house again!
 
Elder Sharp :]
 
Physical therapy went better than I thought it would. She was all smiley and making friends for the first half hour. Then she got hungry and fussy. But I'd say that half hour went great!
 
Saturday Charlie had drill so Analynn and I just chilled at home. Sunday I went to church with Shelley cause Charlie had to take my car to work. We decided that it's our husbands who make us late to church every week cause we were 20 mins early- totally not normal for either of us!!
I'm feeling totally over being sick which is wonderful. And I'm grateful beyond belief that Analynn never showed any signs of sickness! Such a blessing!
Stretching!
 
Yesterday Charlie had work off. We had a rough night that night with a gassy baby though :( So about ten she and I finally got up and ready for the day. Then we headed to a car repair place to drop off Charlies alternated. Then to the mall where I got some new boots! Love my husband so much. Then we grabbed lunch and headed home. We sat at home for a bit then picked up Charlies alternater and then got some pumpkins. We came home, ate dinner, then the elders came over to carve pumpkins. We ate pumpkin pie and cooked pumpkin seeds. What a great night it was!
 
Playing "I got your nose" with daddy! 

 
Elder Evans pumpkin: 
 
Charlies 3-sided pumpkin:


Elder Milligans pumpkin: 
 
Last but not least some silly faces from today after our RS candy making class that we had a blast at:


No comments:

Post a Comment