Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Updates

Analynn: She's growing more and more everyday! She smiles lots, still trying to figure out giggling. She loves sucking on her hands! She likes to open and close her hands and loves watching me open and close mine. Her belly button doesn't stick out at much, yay! :) She graduated to size 1 diapers this morning! They're a bit big, but she needs the extra size around her legs. They're all cute and chubby now.

She can hold her head up really well now. She LOVES grabbing my hair and doesn't let go. I'm always pulling hair out of her little fists. She gets toe jam like crazy. I'm always cleaning in-between her little toes. She rolls over from her tummy to her back and she can roll from her back to her side. She will sleep in the car now- in fact we drove around yesterday just to get her to nap. I think its the music her mirror plays... It's amazing watching her grow and develop!

Me: I am doing well. I was back at my pre-baby weight when she was 3 weeks and under that a few weeks later. So I am under my pre-baby weight currently which is awesome. Breastfeeding is going well. She nurses like a champ. I love getting to spend each and every day with my precious little baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment