Here my sweet girl is cuddling with her tree pillow.
Napping on mom. No pants needed.
We went to Kroger the other night, and Analynn stole her first candy bar! We had already checked our food out and the guy was scanning our coupons. Analynn just started chatting away with the bagger guy, so Charlie looked over at her. She was trying to get the guy to further open the candy bar that she had already bitten into! We, luckily, we were able to see it and pay for it before leaving. She took a baby ruth and enjoyed it thoroughly. Here she is trying to turn away so I can't take her picture.
And here she is shoving the whole bite I gave her into her mouth so I can't take it back. She even managed to not get chocolate everywhere. That's how fast she ate it.
She does this new thing where she takes whatever food she has, lays it on the ground, lays on her tummy, and eats off the ground. Not sure where this weird act came from, and not liking it. She will do it in public! My floors may not be spotless, but they are much cleaner than Wal-Mart's floors. She, however, doesn't care. It's gross, and I can not wait for this fad to pass.
Here she is looking super cute at play group. She is sporting some of the cutest Osh Kosh jeans ever! They are 12 months, and are still too big though.
Pictures with mom!
Now, to who ever may be reading this- I really hope you thoroughly enjoy these next few pictures as I can not stop laughing at them. Analynn has discovered the art of forcing a smile, but has yet to perfect it. It is hilarious! (She's also eating goldfish and has food in her teeth- priceless.)
These two are much better :]
Eating off the gym floor. Yet, still being cute.
More forced smile pictures!! This time with a lolly pop in her mouth.
Using daddies boot as a purse. These days, if it has a loop, its a purse.
I sure do love that crazy, wonderful girl of mine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment