Saturday, December 21, 2013

Third trimester!

I am in my third trimester of this pregnancy!! I can't believe I am already 27 weeks along.

I went to the OB this past week and had an ultrasound due to some contractions. Sophia looked great, my cervix was not dilated, and my water levels were fantastic. So thankful my little girl is ok!

She was moving all over the place, like she normally does, so we could NOT get a picture of her face. We barely got her heart rate, but managed to clearly see she is still a little lady ;]

She should weigh about 2 lbs now and be about 14.5 inches long. The size of a head of cauliflower. I can definitely tell she is growing, due to the fact that I've gained almost 20 lbs now. I am not thrilled about that in any way. But, seeing as I can still wear regular jeans and I'm near certain I'm just belly, I'm accepting it. I'm just going to have to work extra hard after I have her to loose the weight. I do have to admit that I have been enjoying more sweets, though... I blame the hormones....
 
It's hard to believe that in 13 weeks or less, I will be a mommy of two. My life is about to be turned upside down, and I can't wait! I know Analynn is going to be a great big sister. Sometimes, probably too good. She will be a helper all day long, and I'm sure Soph will get to try juice and goldfish long before I want her to. At least she will be loved, right? Lets just hope Analynn leaves her alone sometimes and Soph doesn't choke on whatever Analynn gives her.
 
Here I am at 27 weeks :D


 



No comments:

Post a Comment