Friday, December 27, 2013

7 months!

I am 7 months pregnant! Crazy how fast this is going.
Sophia should weigh about 2.25 lbs and be almost 15 inches long! She is head down and kicks all the time. She likes pinching my sciatic nerve on occasion, but not as often as Analynn did. She rarely gets the hiccups, either.
 
Here's my belly :D
 
Is it just me, or do I look smaller than I was with Analynn??






Here I am asking Charlie if I look pregnant from behind. His answer was better this pregnancy ;]

I have been having heartburn a lot lately. My feet have been hurting a lot more, too. Every night I can't wait to lay down just to get off my aching feet. Haha!
I have still been enjoying lots of sweets, but the scale has gone back to saying I've only gained 15 lbs. Sooooo, I will still be enjoying my chocolate ice cream :]
I have contractions daily, but they aren't too bad. It's definitely nice knowing I am not dilated.
I am now on every 2 week visits!
Sophia will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment