Friday we started off our day with some apples. Analynn loves apples! And she's super cute eating them, too.
I think her bottom incisors are going to come in soon... She keeps rubbing her little gums like that :\
That night we went to our ward Christmas party, and Home Depot after that. Here she is fascinated by the guy cutting some wood for us.
Saturday she had some super cute flipped out hair :]
And got to enjoy some yummy McDonalds for breakfast. She liked her juice box the most.
All day Saturday we finished getting our house put together. Analynn was daddy's big helper ;]
Sunday we went to church and Analynn was lucky to get some surprise visitors. Grandma and Grandpa Todd were there! I completely forgot to take a picture of her in her Christmas dress, though. So she will just have to put it back on sometime this week for a photo shoot :]
While the grandparents were here we had fun playing and we(Charlie) decorated a gingerbread house.
I'd say Analynn enjoyed herself ;]
The Grandparents left Monday morning for GA, but will be back through for New Years.
No comments:
Post a Comment