Being in the 3rd trimester of this pregnancy is really getting to me! I am SO tired. So, I nap everyday and have been neglecting my blogging :\
Well, Analynn and her daddy are napping right now, so here goes!
We haven't been up to much lately. But, Analynn is always cute and picture ready :]
Here she is enjoying some Ferrero Roche as an after breakfast snack.
Her wild bed head! She needs some detangler.
I love that face!
She finally figured out how to "go" on her car! Yay!!
Dinner at Olive Garden. I love our family dates. Daddy- not as much.
She loves to dip her food!
Even her lemons...
She can finally fit into the pink cowgirl boots my parents got her forever ago! She loves wearing heels so much she wouldn't stand still for a single picture.
We were enlightened as to who was really at baby Jesus' birth. Some pirates were there!
Pictures with mom!
She now likes to show off the food in her mouth. I don't know where these things come from!
That pony tail melts my heart!
Lunch at McAllister's one day while Grandpa Rich was visiting.
Getting blown dry! She loves the blow dryer!
No comments:
Post a Comment