Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Updates

As stated before, I have been napping daily. Thus, no blogging has occurred because I can only blog when Analynn is napping. Here's to hoping I can make it the rest of the day with no nap!

Here my silly goobs is just dancing on the island.




Here we are celebrating Charlies' birthday with friends- not the best pictures, but oh well.


Goobs playing in her ball pit :]

The next three pictures were taken by Mary. She babysat Analynn for me when I had my three hour glucose test.



Cuddling with Katrinka :]

All bundled up to take our new neighbors a treat :]


Enjoying a yummy breakfast courtesy of mommy.





Cuddles with daddy. He was gone for a few days and she was very happy to see him!

Naked bum time!!






She insisted she needed to wear her safety goggles one day while playing with her tools.
(Notice all the drool? She got her lower left eye tooth and is working on the right one...)








I gave her some lucky charms to eat one night. All she ate was the marshmallows!


We sure have been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment