So I went to the OB last week and had another ultrasound due to my failing the glucose test. Sophia measured prefect. 3lbs9oz. Heart rate 138. 52%
Stupid glucose test knows nothing. My baby is the perfect size ;]
I feel like Soph has dropped into my pelvis. I feel hiccups way down low. Like, behind my pubic bone. It's weird. But, they say you feel it the second time around. I'll take it. Anything to help labor go faster!
I haven't been sleeping for about two weeks now. Analynn started sleeping through the night at New Years, and I stopped sleeping then. It sucks! So my OB called me in some prescription meds after trying otc stuff and it not working. Unfortunately, the prescriptions don't work either. So, I'm out of luck. Oh joy.
I have heartburn more often now, but it is easily managed with tums. My feet hurt all the time! I now have a slight love affair with my compression socks because they are the only thing that even help a little. Luckily, I don't have any back pain and my sciatic nerve hasn't been pinched at all! Such a blessing! I really do, honestly, have AMAZING pregnancies. I just love to complain :]
Here is my tummy :]
No comments:
Post a Comment