Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Maybe being sick isn't so bad after all....

At least not for Analynn. She has definitely been pampered during this rough time. It also has to do with the fact that I only have a few weeks left to comfort and baby her 24/7. Pretty soon my time and attention is gonna be split. I've gotta enjoy every last second of one on one time with my goobs. I treasure every precious cuddle more than she will ever know. 

One of my biggest fears is that Analynn will feel less important once Sophia is here. I dread the day that they are both screaming and I have to choose which girl I rush to. It seriously breaks my heart to know that it will, more often than not, be Analynn left to cry. I'm assuming that because most of the time she cries cause she isn't getting another bag of fruit snacks. I'm terrified of her feeling second best and resenting me and Sophia. I pray very often that I will be a good mommy of two and that I will be blessed with the ability to manage my time, attention, affection, and love. I love Analynn more than anything and never want her to feel left out. I find it amazing that I can be so excited to have another baby and yet dread it as well. I don't want my goobs to feel deglected but I know there will be times when I have to put her needs aside while I'm busy with Soph. Once again, that thought breaks my heart. She's been my one and only for a year and a half now. It's going to be a life changing experience for the both of us...

I just pray my baby knows how much I love her. And one day when she reads this, she can understand my worries and how important she was, is, and always will be to me. I love you so much Analynn. You are my everything. 


Being that she is so very important I me, she has been given whatever she wants the last dew days. Such as fruit snacks and butter. Yes, I know. Terrible mom. But, she's happy and when your baby has a fever, all you want is to see them smile.



She did eat some toast, too...


Cuddles with mommy. Or bobby- that's my new name since she has a stuffy nose.









Today she was feeling much better, though. So, we went to play group. We took some pictures in the car while waiting for everyone else to get there. We are always the first to arrive. What can I say? We like to be punctual. 
I love how her go-to pose is sticking her tongue out.





She is definitely feeling better and I sure am glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment