Charley and Suzanne made their way back through New Years day. We didn't stay up late the night before- we are too old and tired for all that! We toasted our Sparkling Apple Cider before all three of us went to bed and enjoyed a peaceful sleep- thank you Goobs!!
The night the grandparents were here we went out to dinner to celebrate both boys birthday. Then, at home, we had some dirt cake.
Bath time with the presents she got from Grandma and Grandpa Todd.
The next morning they left and Auntie Lulu came over to babysit for me to go to my OB apt. I had my glucose test and I failed again!! I am so mad!! (It probably doesn't help that I ate a loaded sweet potato for dinner, drank two strawberry lemonades, and ate dirt cake the night before :\ )So, now I have to do the dumb three hour test again. Ugh!!
Here are a few pictures of Analynn and Auntie Lu's adventurous morning.
She stole my apple that afternoon.
Good thing she is so cute!
Daddy's first successful ponytail! I am so proud!
I would like to point out the huge dog in the background, as well. That is Katrinka- another present from Grandma and Grandpa Todd. The moral I learned from Christmas? Don't mess with Grandpa- he will get you back! Haha!
She fits in well with the oversized VW van my dad got her. Gotta love Grandparents!
Being a good mommy :]
Eating some guacamole! She seriously loves dip!
She even took it so I couldn't eat anymore!
(I love you, mom.)
(But I'm seriously not sharing...)
No comments:
Post a Comment