Sunday, January 5, 2014

Our weekend

So Saturday night we decided to go to the new outlet mall in Pearl. Before going we stopped to get me a virgin strawberry daiquiri- my favorite. It wasn't mine for long though....
 
 
 
 
It appears Analynn takes after me in yet another way- she is a shopper! We put her down for one second and she started thumbing through clothes. It was adorable!!
 
 
 
After some shopping we went out to eat. Analynn loved her chips and dip :]
 
 
 
 
 
Here my silly girl is in the jumper. She insisted she needed to get in it.
 
 
Me at 29 weeks pregnant :]
 
Getting her finishing touches before church while eating some pickle chips. She is so spoiled. 
 
 
 
 
Funny story- while at church Analynn wanted to sit up on the pew with us. I had Charlie pick her up even though she wanted me to do it. Well, little miss attitude freaked out and got back on the floor. She then asked to get up again. So I picked her up and she sat peacefully on the pew. She is so rotten! She gets it from me though, so I can't say much ;]

She has really been into diapering her dolls and stuffed animals lately. It is precious. She doesn't know how to do it yet, though.
 
 
 
 
 
So mommy helps :]
 
Apparently the bear needed two diapers.
 
 
Enjoying a yummy nighttime snack- a jumbo marshmallow!
 
 
 
Such a fun weekend! I sure do love our little outings and that silly little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment