I haven't blogged in so long! Here's a re-cap of the last week and a half...
So, last Monday we woke up and decided to have waffles for breakfast. I looked out the kitchen window, and it was snowing!! We decided to do some spring cleaning, and then head to home depot.
So, last Monday we woke up and decided to have waffles for breakfast. I looked out the kitchen window, and it was snowing!! We decided to do some spring cleaning, and then head to home depot.
Analynn was mad that Charlie went to the bathroom with out her so she laid on the floor- her version of a temper tantrum.
She then insisted that she needed to push the cart!
She LOVES riding lawn mowers. Go figure.
Last Tuesday I put some batteries in the swing. Analynn has decided it is the best toy ever. She loves all the different sounds/songs it has.
And here she is covering the buttons with a wash cloth so I can't see them to turn them off. She is too smart! ;]
Giving Sophia some kisses. More like, eating my tummy...
She is so cute!
Last Wednesday we went to play group, came home and napped, and then she went to play with some friends while I went to my OB apt. I was a 2! Ugh!! So, no baby any time soon it appears. I've gotta start walking more....
Once home, we played with some power tools. She loves her safety goggles!
That night she tried to sleep in our bed. She got all cozy under the blankets, but finally was willing to sleep in her own bed. So spoiled! There have been a few nights in the last week that she hasn't wanted to be held to go to sleep- she just wants to be laid down in her bed. She is getting so big!
Last Thursday we tried out pigtails. She is so cute!!
Last Friday we walked to the pond. She loves to feed the fish! She cries when we run out of bread.
Drinkin' and drivin'. She doesn't learn these bad driving habits from me.... ;]
Saturday we went and hung out with Auntie Lu while she babysat the kids she plays with weekly. She LOVED lunch time- getting to sit at the big kid table and eat lunch. Precious!!
Here she is Sunday morning reading.
That afternoon we went to the pond again. She was so cute in her skirt!
Monday she started off the day right with some chocolate.
That afternoon we went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather! I'm pretty sure she and I are both going to die this summer, though... It was like 72 outside and we both had to put on cooler clothes.... She was rocking the shorts.
Here she is fussing at me because she wants to run around more, but insists I go with. I can't really run in my current pregnant state, though :\
Her daddy brought her home some chocolate cake that night. Spoiled!
And once again, we went to the pond. Walking has done nothing to make me go into labor!
She had to help push her trike.
We were very happy to see turtles again!
The walk home was even better. She had to push her trike like this!
We are working on learning how to steer...
Oh man, the funniest part of the walk home- her having to stop at this ravine and throw some crackers in(that's all we had left). She is definitely loved(spoiled)!
Tuesday we had to have a little photo shoot :]
Just chillin' eating oatmeal.
She knows she fabulous!
Just look at her- so stinkin' cute!
This is the outfit she wore all day. No pants. Cowgirl boots are all a girl needs.
It rained pretty much that whole day, but she just HAD to go outside.
I love when she is a little mommy :]
Eating dinner that night. So independent!
This is her favorite hang out while I'm using the restroom. She is such a goof!
Today she got to hang out with her daddy at work while I went to the OB. I was 3cm. 70% effaced. Soph is still up way high, though. She said I could be induced on Monday if I want, but I can't decide what to do.... I have until Friday to decide. I have lots of thinking to do!!
No comments:
Post a Comment