Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dr. Seuss's birthday

We went to the MS Children's museum for Dr. Seuss's birthday! Analynn loves to watch The Cat in the hat, so I figured she would have a fun time. She is still a bit young to really enjoy the museum, though. So, we will be waiting a while to go back. 

Before going, she had to play some in "her" van. It's still her favorite thing ever! She even had to take a cat nap on the way so she would have enough energy to play her little heart out.





Her most favorite "exhibit"- milking the cow!



Apparently Charlie's family really likes scrabble so he insisted I take pictures of her on the giant scrabble board.

This is a very good representation of her daddy's spelling skills...

I had him fix it for another picture...











Once home, we cleaned out the garage so we can park both cars in there. Analynn helped. Here she is trying to put a screw into the attic ladder.


That night we had hamburgers for dinner and banana cream pie for dessert. Analynn ate hers out of order, on her pink pony.






 

Hopefully next year she will more fully enjoy the museum and the Dr. Seuss festivities! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to take Baby Jack to fun places like the zoo, museums, aquariums. Though, I'm fairly sure it's because I want to go to them.
    When did you start taking Analynn? I'm assuming once she started walking? I want to take Jack now, but I know he'd have no idea what's going on at 4 months.

    ReplyDelete