My baby shower was last Saturday- the day I was 36 weeks! It was so much fun!
This picture was taken, and then I was instructed to remove the napkin from my belly! Haha!!
Here I am a few days later.
I am on weekly visits and had an ultrasound last Wednesday. Soph measured in at 36 weeks and 2 days. Almost perfect. And they said she weighed about 6.5 lbs. She kept her hands and arms up near her face, so we could NOT see her. But, we did see some pretty cute feet..... I found out the week prior that I have Group B Strep, so I have to get antibiotics before it's "safe" for her to come out. If I don't get them, she risks getting all sorts of things such as meningitis. I was 2 cm dilated and 50-70% effaced, so I'm thinking it will be a little while longer til she comes. But, if I go to the OB and am 4 cm she will make me go to the hospital to get antibiotics and they will break my water after to ensure I have her safely. I, however, am hoping that I start getting some painful contractions- like tomorrow- and can head over there ;]
I am 37 weeks tomorrow and ready to have this baby!! Being pregnant is an amazing experience and I have it SUPER easy, but there are a few things I miss- being able to cut my own toenails, lay on my tummy or back, not having heartburn 24/7, being able to have Analynn sit on my lap, bending over, etc. But, like I said, I have it so easy compared to many women and wouldn't trade this experience for anything. I am so grateful that I am able to bring babies into the world and cannot wait to see this precious little girl!
I really hope she makes an appearance soon!
I really hope she makes an appearance soon!
You're getting so close!!
ReplyDelete