We had a very eventful Valentines week!!
I had THE hardest time finding Valentines decorations! So, I made Analynn some heart pillows.
This is our dinky table set up.
The one little decoration I could find.
And the sticky window things Analynn put up with her daddy.
I made this cake(multiple) and some cupcakes to give away.
Here goobs and daddy are cuddling on Sunday. They were both not feeling well.
Analynn is so silly! She LOVES to wear her shoes at home. Only at home. All the time.
Still wearing her shoes that afternoon. Doing her new obsession- wiping her hands clean. She does NOT like having dirty hands- never has. But, now she insists upon wiping them herself. So big!
Here she is on Wednesday. We were very busy that day!
She is such a cute poser!
My tummy at 34 weeks :]
We were both dressed in our Valentines best for our Valentines day party at play group. I even wore festive socks!
She, and all the other kids, thoroughly enjoyed their treats!
Here are some of the valentines she got from her friends.
Here is the treat she gave to her friends :]
That afternoon ended up being "bring your daughter to work day". I had an OB apt and Charlie ended up still having some work to do and not being able to come. (OB apt details- I was dilated to 1 1/2. Soph's heart rate was 128. I have to be taking my medicine to stop my contractions until I'm 36 weeks and then we are good to go!) So, Analynn got to hang out with daddy at work. She loved it!
Here she is that night. Her super cute shirt covered in who knows what from the day full of goodies!
Here she is Thursday morning. She is so talented! While talented, she is such a dork. She refuses to stack blocks on the hardwood. So, this is the tallest her tower has ever gotten. The carpet isn't exactly flat.
Thursday night we made the trip to New Orleans. Friday morning she was super excited to get some treats!
We then went to the zoo with Grandpa! Grammy had to work :[
She REALLY wanted to play in the water...
Wearing her shoes, playing on daddy's phone. No pants. Grammy and Grandpa went out on a date so she was stuck with mom and dad Friday night. Poor girl ;]
Saturday Analynn went to the park with her daddy while I got ready.
I straightened my hair for Charlies' and my "hot date". So, yes, I took multiple selfies. I hadn't straightened my hair in almost two years.
Charlie and I went to eat at Texas Roadhouse- one of my absolute favorites! Then we went to Pier One to shop. We then got pedicures :]
Analynn was soooo happy for us to be home. Oh wait, no. Just for her daddy to be home!
She found her reflection in the trash can later. Haha!
She bounced on grandpas tummy that night. She loves to sit on people laying on the ground.
Sunday we went to church and then Analynn insisted upon going back to the park after naps.
Our little dare devil loves to go down the slide on her tummy!
She had to wear the dog goggles that night. Such a goofball!
Here's her super cute bum on the way up to shower last night! I love it!!
She is at the park right now with her daddy. She sure does love the park!!
We are headed home in a few hours. So glad to have been able to get away and to get to have a nice date. Hopefully it won't be long til we see my parents again! They will be up to see us when Sophia is born and I'm hoping that is only a week or two away!
No comments:
Post a Comment