Friday, February 28, 2014

An OFFICIAL mom!

That's right. I am an official mom now. This is due to the fact that I now drive a minivan!

Here Analynn is while we were waiting to sign papers. She has it rough sometimes...

 I love it! Analynn loves it more than anyone, though. She will play in it til we make her come in- screaming and crying. I'm not sure why she loves it so much.... I mean, yes there's a dvd system, but it's not playing when the car is parked in the garage.... She just likes walking and climbing all over inside. She is strange. 
We took it on our first family date today.

 We went to Olive Garden and Analynn had to copy me with my napkin placement. It was so cute!




On a very special side note: Analynn will be "starting potty training" here very soon! Sophia's gifts to her include this very cute set of big girl panties :D

We had to try them on to make sure they fit, and she was in heaven!!

So excited for this new chapter in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment