Sunday, February 9, 2014

Things 18 month olds do

At least MY precious girl.
18 month olds get crazy bed head.

They LOVE playing with doggies.



 They get to play at Chick-fil-a :]




 They look super fabulous- all the time!

They eat pretzels and dip. Lots of dip.


They take super fun pictures with mommy ;]



They look super cute while playing and snacking.

They cuddle with their daddy while eating some more pretzels and dip.



They go to nursery at church like a big girl.

They play in the "snow".






They make HUGE messes.

 They are spoiled brats ;]
 They love anything that has to do with daddy.



They make toys out of anything.






 They have shaggy long hair. Finally!!

They do the cutest cheesy smiles :D

They play with doggies. And are sometimes really mean to them :\





They facetime with Grammy. (My mom is gonna KILL me!)


They play on their rocking horse.


They love to color, strike poses, and watch the little mermaid.



They love to be stinkin rotten bad at IHOP. But, are sooooo cute doing it.


They LOVE to play at the play gound!!!



They are daredevils. 





They really love chocolate chip cookies.



They go to the bathroom on the big girl toilet!! (On occasion...)

They help collect all the bags after putting groceries away. They love doing it like they see daddy carry them in.




Some other things they do:
Sleep through the night!!
Pick their nose.
Say nothing besides mama/mommy and no. Yeah sometimes. (We will be doing speech therapy if she isn't talking more by the time Sophia gets here.)
Put their hands in their diaper. (Try poop once.)
LOVE shoes and purses.
Weigh 21lbs 13.5oz. 20%
Grow to be 32in tall! 60%
Have a big 'ol head! 47.2cm. 70% (She has a limited wardrobe her head is so big :\ )
Think everyone has a baby in their tummy. Haha!
Are SOOO independent.
Can point to a lot of body parts when asked- eyes, ears, nose, etc.
Know a lot of their animals, but insist all animals have the same 'growl'.
Love their friends, but are mean to smaller kids.
Have dance parties anytime we walk by a radio.
Do the universal "I don't know" sign with her hands when she doesn't know. So cute!
Give THE BEST hugs and kisses known to man. Seriously.

We are so extremely blessed to have such a happy little girl! Analynn is truly the light of my life. I cherish every moment with her. I love seeing her smile and watching her grow and develop. I am so excited to see her as a big sister. I know she will be such a big helper and love Sophia so much.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of her looking over the chair with Franklin? is precious. (I didn't see Dudley, so I was thinking Lulu was over)

    Also, I can see your mom going postal over that one FaceTime picture.

    ReplyDelete