Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My last post....

Before I'm a mommy of two!! That's right, I decided to be induced. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 tomorrow morning to get my antibiotics, and my OB will come break my waters around 7:30. So, I should have little Sophia around lunch time! I am so excited!!!

Here is the last shot of my tummy that I took. I'll have Charlie take one in the morning before she comes out.

And now to post all the pictures from the last few days :]
Analynn has been wearing her cowgirl boots non-stop for days now. She is so silly. She is enjoying a Milano cookie here...



We all got smoothies the other morning. She was rather happy!

She got a new nightgown from Grammy and insisted she wear it the other day. ALL DAY LONG. 



With her boots, of course.








Here she is at playgroup today enjoying a "big kid" bike.
\

And lastly, our last night out as a family of three! We went to Margaritas- my favorite. She just cuddled with daddy most of the time we were there.



Here's to hoping my labor and delivery goes smooth tomorrow! My parents are on their way right now to watch Analynn for us. We can't wait to meet you, Sophia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment