Monday, March 17, 2014

Our weekend!

Here Analynn is eating breakfast. Only the marshmallows out of the cereal, of course. AND she is holding her baby- like any good mommy :]


She has some lovely goop coming out of her ears, so we have ear drops to use. She begs for more. Like, screams and cries. Its ridiculous. 


Lunch time with my cutie!


What we (I) REALLY hope to be out last opportunity to go on a family of 3 date! We went to Margaritas, my favorite. Analynn stole my strawberry daiquiri, so I got another one. 



She decided to ditch the straw right before leaving, and dumped it all over herself.

Playing with daddy's gloves!

Eating a snickers ice cream bar. Her daddy gave her the whole thing!



Driving around Home Depot. She had to steer both wheels!

Just chillin' in the back seat, watching the cat in the hat.

Daddy did lots of yard work Saturday! Our yard looks decent again!!


She looks like a little country bumpkin. Charlie and I couldn't stop laughing!




Sunday she had lots of fun in nursery. She got to play with play dough for the first time! I think her daddy enjoyed it more than her, though...

And she made her first art project- with a little help from mommy ;]

My new favorite part of any given holiday? Sewing a cute pillow for Analynn!

We did our usual group lunch/dinner with friends last night, too. One of the kids brought out a magic 8 ball, and it said I was going to have Sophia today. Thus, I'm doing this post to ensure I'm all caught up just in case it really happens ;]

Once home last night, Analynn helped daddy do some homework. Her outfit cracks me up!

I am so in love with Analynn, and can not wait to get to meet Sophia! If only she would come out already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment